GCP’s are a new process for community members to pluralistically fund projects within our organization. This is meant to include projects that align with the community’s core intentions but that do not fit within the scope of work of existing workstreams.
Tips & Best Practices
Read through the comments in the gov posts of successful GCP’s to better understand what stewards are looking for in the proposal.
Keep it simple and clear! Outline specific KPI’s for success, and illustrate the ways that your project will support Gitcoin.
From Gitcoin Steward, Shawn :
Every Steward should ask:
- Is there clear success criteria?
- Do I understand and think the success criteria are important?
- Does the plan call out progress/milestones, and will i be able to judge progress?
- How will this project inform me if this was a good use of spend?
- If this were my money, would I spend my money on this?