Gitcoin Citizens Round #2 is live! 👉 Donate HERE 👈
🐥 Follow along on the Citizens Twitter account for more news on all the Grantees & future rounds! 🐥
💡Frequently Asked Questions💡
- The Gitcoin Citizens Rounds are rounds run by the community, for the community. These rounds spotlights the extraordinary value already contributed by these quiet achievers.
- It aims to reward people and grassroots projects that have contributed to Gitcoin’s success, specifically by engaging with the wider ecosystem and community. With our rounds we would like to specifically reward the people directly impacting Gitcoin’s success to achieve its long-term mission, with a special focus on new and ongoing work during this second round. For example, contributions in the areas of educational content, data analysis, and support-oriented initiatives.
- Read more about it here, donations are live now!
- We will be celebrating all Grantees on our Twitter account, so give us a follow here.
- First, verify your Gitcoin Passport, which allows Gitcoin to prevent sybil attacks and activates the matching pool for your donation.
- This round is on PGN (lower gas fees! Public Goods!), so make sure to switch networks (which you can simply do on the explorer page (hit the PGN logo).
- After this you will need to transfer a minimum amount of ETH for gas fees and of course the funds you want to donate.
- All set? Head over to the round and donate to your favorite grantees
- Here’s a quick guide on how to bridge to Optimism and PGN
- Direct link to the PGN bridge: https://bridge.gitcoin.co/
- Next, make sure to switch to PGN, where you will need to transfer a minimum amount of ETH for gas fees and of course the funds you want to donate.
- Note: only transfer ETH to PGN, other tokens are not officially supported on the PGN Network just yet (except for GTC)
- Go to passport.gitcoin.co, connect you wallet and follow the steps.
- Review and share the Explorer 🤝 Passport guide for a full walkthrough
- Watch and share ℹ️ Video: Renewing Your Passport
- ℹ️ Video: Creating a New Passport to Participate in the Gitcoin Grants Beta Round
- You can add GTC manually to metamask by adding this address: 0x7c6b91D9Be155A6Db01f749217d76fF02A7227F2
- Round starts on: 2023/10/1000:00 UTC
- Round ends on: 2023/10/2423:59 UTC
ℹ️ Video: Creating a New Passport
ℹ️ Video: Renewing Your Passport
ℹ️ Guide: Bridging to PGN
ℹ️ Grantee Onboarding Guide: Citizens Round (old, come back next round!)
- If you cannot find the answer here, first check our support knowledge base, via support.gitcoin.co.
- If you still cannot find an answer, talk to the support team through the chat window (bottom right 🗨️) on the support site and many of our product pages.
- Want to talk to the community? Join the #peer-support channel on Discord.
- Questions about submitting an event, impact certificate, bounty or other feedback regarding this community hub? Please fill out this form and we’ll help get you sorted!