March 27, 2023, Update
What is the Gitcoin Grants Program Updates section?
Each week, we’ll use this dashboard to capture major updates regarding the Gitcoin Grants Program for grantees.
When do I read this?
As we approach rounds and during rounds, updates tend to be more frequent so be sure to check back often. In between rounds we’ll update these less frequently. If you want these updates delivered to your inbox, you can sign up here. [coming soon]
How do I contribute to this?
We’d love some help with keeping this dashboard updated! Please reach out to us by filling out this form and we’ll be in touch 🙂 [coming soon]
Announcements & Important Links
🔊 Key Announcements
- Get Ready for the Gitcoin Program Beta Round: April 25 - May 9, 2023! More info coming soon…
🔗 Important Links for Grantees
- Review the Gitcoin Program Beta Eligibility Gov Post and add your feedback by 31st of March
🗓 Key upcoming dates
- Week of April 3rd: Start creating/updating your Beta Round grant on Builder
- Week of April 11th: Rounds created, time to apply!
- April 25 - May 9th - Beta round live
Advice from a past Grantee
• “Start early before the Gitcoin Program round kickoff and invest in educating your community. Start communicating about the round and building community on Twitter and socials.” - John Ellison, ReFi DAO