There are several ways to get involved:
As a Grantee
Entrepreneurs, builders and project owners alike all have the opportunity to participate in the program as a Grantee. In order to become a grantee, follow these steps:
- Find out when the next round is - the time to apply is generally in the 2-4 weeks prior to the start of the round.
- Check out the eligibility criteria - not anyone and everyone can participate. Read carefully through the eligibility criteria to ensure your project qualifies as something that can be funded through our program. This eligibility criteria may change from round to round.
- Apply to participate in a round through our Builder App
If you want to keep up to date on our current and upcoming rounds, make sure to check the Grantee Portal often or sign up for email updates by going to Gitcoin.co, scrolling to the bottom of the page and filling out the form, checking the box “Funding my Project” and submitting your info.
As a volunteer
Gitcoin Grants is one of the largest public goods funding events in the Web3, run on a combination of Gitcoin staff members and volunteers. There are several ways to support Gitcoin Grants:
- Cause round support - [coming soon]
- Email newsletter management - [coming soon]
- Grantee engagement liaison - [coming soon]
From time to time, some Grantees will post bounties that they would like to have completed for their project. Check the Explore Bounties page to learn about open bounties.
[Description coming soon]